Headphones plug loose - what can I do?

This is a discussion on Headphones plug loose - what can I do? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, yesterday I plugged the headphones jack off my Nexus. Something inside the phone "poped" and since then when I plug the jack back in ...

Thread: Headphones plug loose - what can I do?

Headphones plug loose - what can I do?

Hi,

yesterday I plugged the headphones jack off my Nexus. Something inside the phone "poped" and since then when I plug the jack back in the jack is loose. Music goes to the headphone only when I push the jack very hard inside. When I let loose the jack loosens and the music goes through the speaker. I guess something went wrong with somekind of a "holder" that keeps the jack inside while plugged in. What can I do about it? Is it possible to fix it by myself or it's better to find service for this?

Thank a lot, will appreciate your help. (Today I am a bit desperate about this problem)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If I could open the case without damaging it I would do the work as the soldering is no problem (sounds like you need a new jack) but I wouldn't want to damage the case.

You probably could do it but I would not cause it you open it, the warranty goes out the window and if ever a more complex problem comes along (like a failed power button) then you will have no help from htc unless you pay for it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links