N1 on Vodaphone and OS 2.2 Rebooting

This is a discussion on N1 on Vodaphone and OS 2.2 Rebooting within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi recently my N1 has started to randomly reboot and at first I thought it was because of an app etc (after seeing this in ...

Thread: N1 on Vodaphone and OS 2.2 Rebooting

Question N1 on Vodaphone and OS 2.2 Rebooting

Hi recently my N1 has started to randomly reboot and at first I thought it was because of an app etc (after seeing this in forums) so i tried to narrow it down to certain apps and it does seem to happen when I am using apps to do with the internet (Google maps, browser etc)

Recently though I have noticed that when it restarts the phone is very hot to the touch and after cooling it seems to work fine for a few days.

Also when making a call the screen no longer switches off when I hold the phone next to my face (it does this for a while after each reset then stops working)

It is starting to get quite annoying as I need the phone for work and I was wondering if there is a fix, I have tried several resets etc but it still happens.

I am running 2.2 (non-rooted phone) and am on Vodafone UK. Any help would be greatly appreciated for an otherwise good phone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Anyone???

Mine went through a period, on 2.1 (I think), where it would reboot on me for no reason. After a few days, it just stopped doing it. Never did figure it out. :confused:

Just an up date, After a long argument with Vodaphone They have agreed to replace the handset and hopefully that will be the end of the problems. Thanks for you help, will keep you posted if it the phone is better.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links