not able to download apps from tge market for past 2 weeks!! help

This is a discussion on not able to download apps from tge market for past 2 weeks!! help within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Since last week I am not able to download apps from the market...I don't know why ... onmy side I tried everything logging into gtalk ...

Thread: not able to download apps from tge market for past 2 weeks!! help

not able to download apps from tge market for past 2 weeks!! help

Since last week I am not able to download apps from the market...I don't know why ... onmy side I tried everything logging into gtalk switching of the phone and whatever I could think off!!!

Please guys someone help! !!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Did you try clearing the market catch that is what I would do.

Did you root about that same period of time? Did you change your ROM is any way? Change your phone or DL an app that might have changed your phones config?

The Market sniffs for acceptable UAs. If not found, it does not work as intended.

Same thing happened on a friend's G1...had to do a full factory reset to get it back. No Market cache clearing helped, and he was stock firmware.

Wow that must have really sucked, are you sure there is no other way to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Wow that must have really sucked, are you sure there is no other way to fix it.
    I logged him out of Google, cleared Market cache/Market Update cache, deleted Market Update from his phone, reinstalled Market Update apk, nothing worked. Factory reset cured it in minutes, so that is my recommended result, but do as much backing up as possible to reduce the pain.

Ok ya that is probably all that can solve it itís just I like to keep that as a last option usually.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Ok ya that is probably all that can solve it itís just I like to keep that as a last option usually.
    I would normally agree..but I researched this issue on Google Android's Help fora and the problem exists across multiple handsets, and VERY few were resolved using lesser means (cache clearing,etc.). Much like a virus/tojan infection, it's more efficient to just blow it out, and start fresh, unless you have plenty of time to kill.

At last I got it working I deleted some of the non market apps which I downloaded from the xda website and then market started working again thanks guys for the suggestions .....

Quote Originally Posted by husnain17 View Post
    At last I got it working I deleted some of the non market apps which I downloaded from the xda website and then market started working again thanks guys for the suggestions .....
    Interesting. My friend's G1 had no non-market apps, fwiw.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links