Display tint on Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Display tint on Nexus One? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just recieved my new Nexus One (with the SLCD display) today. Great phone, I really like it. But I just seem to be unable ...

Thread: Display tint on Nexus One?

Display tint on Nexus One?

I just recieved my new Nexus One (with the SLCD display) today. Great phone, I really like it.

But I just seem to be unable to get a phone which is just working great...

So, on the Nexus One, I have a pink display tint on the left half of the display. This is really, really annoying.
    For example, if I open up Google in the web browser, on the right side, the white background is just white. In the middle of the display I have some sort of color gradient - and on the left side, the display has a pink tint.
    Or in the Google Mail app, if I'm in my inbox, the items should have a light gray color, don't they? On the right of the display, they have that color - and on the left side, it's a mix between light gray and pink...

Does this come within production tolerances? Or can I have the display replaced over warranty?

Thanks in advance,

iYassin

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Was it like this when you first got it or did this develop later?

Yes, I just got the Nexus One this afternoon, and it was like that since I started to use the N1.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links