Facebook account sync error

This is a discussion on Facebook account sync error within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; It's been a long time since my last Facebook sync, even though I've set it to sync regularly in the background. No matter how many ...

Thread: Facebook account sync error

Question Facebook account sync error

It's been a long time since my last Facebook sync, even though I've set it to sync regularly in the background. No matter how many times I try to manually initiate the sync process, it returns with an error.

So I removed my Facebook account off my N1, re-installed FB, and it finally synced.

But that's it. It only synced once. I'm back to square one, where I can't sync again.

Any ideas?? Thanks in advance!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't remember the details, but I remember at one point that there was someplace you had to go in Facebook to set permissions for which applications to allow access data from facebook?

Sorry I'm not much help, but mine is working fine (seems to be anyway), but I have avoided installing the latest update, I read too many negative comments and it is working fine for me right now.

The funny thing is, I think my N1 is syncing with Facebook, because people's status are updated when I go to the contact list, but their contact photos are not.

Problem solved! After hours of research, I found out that all you have to do is to change your FB password, then update your app with the new password, then it synched flawlessly.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links