HELP! Please help me to remove this app

This is a discussion on HELP! Please help me to remove this app within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Sooo.... you didn't "Refuse to Root" after all? I'm confused by your tag line......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: HELP! Please help me to remove this app

  1. #11
    Senior Member jonno2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    362
    Sooo.... you didn't "Refuse to Root" after all? I'm confused by your tag line...

  2. #12
    Android Lurker danger-rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    Sooo.... you didn't "Refuse to Root" after all? I'm confused by your tag line...
    Huh?

    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

  3. #13
    Senior Member jonno2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    Sooo.... you didn't "Refuse to Root" after all? I'm confused by your tag line...
    Huh?

    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    wingod (the dude that wants to "unroot") has a big "Refuse to Root" logo in his tag.

  4. #14
    Android Lurker danger-rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    0
    Ahhhh...
    I don't see the tags from the Tapatalk app. Makes sense now though! xD

    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Senior Member wingod_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    Sooo.... you didn't "Refuse to Root" after all? I'm confused by your tag line...
    Huh?

    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    wingod (the dude that wants to "unroot") has a big "Refuse to Root" logo in his tag.

    Sigh, I really refused to root, but my friend made my N1 root with z4root -___-|| That's why I am regrets and want it back to real clean stock rom...


    Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

  6. #16
    Senior Member f0ul99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    331
    [whisper] Since there is nothing much to do to remove it, and the only way to remove it is flashing rom again, why don't ask that friend of yours to silently kidnap your N1 and root it properly and put a MIUI in it? Maybe it make no sense to a Refuse-to-rooters to experience another (wayyyy better) AndroidUi after months satisfied with the stock. Try (delicious) MIUI? I don't know now but last time I check, droiders even willing to pay for a MIUI to be ported. We Nexus One? Freeeeeeeeeeee.... (try saying it like like Adam Sandler in Bedtime Stories). Take advantage. There are all kind of supports here and some superb forummers always willing to help. [/whisper]

    P/s: Maybe someone should make a poll and see how many a rooted here.


    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

  7. #17
    Android Lurker aseems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0
    Guys... help him back ... he's a prodigal (like me)

    I swear I'll root when Google disowns me... and I shall be Darker than All of Ye ... of THAT be sure...

    Wot Say SliceBurgSlim ?

  8. #18
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Guys... help him back ... he's a prodigal (like me)

    I swear I'll root when Google disowns me... and I shall be Darker than All of Ye ... of THAT be sure...

    Wot Say SliceBurgSlim ?
    Unfortunately I think hes stuck. It's can be a sticky situation to unroot your phone after using these 1 click methods.

    Also I didn't even think z4root worked for the N1???

    If I were you I'd just go with it. CM6 or MIUI are the Bizniss.

    Aseems, when you root my Friend it will be considered a holiday at my house!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  9. #19
    Senior Member f0ul99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Guys... help him back ... he's a prodigal (like me)

    I swear I'll root when Google disowns me... and I shall be Darker than All of Ye ... of THAT be sure...

    Wot Say SliceBurgSlim ?
    Unfortunately I think hes stuck. It's can be a sticky situation to unroot your phone after using these 1 click methods.

    Also I didn't even think z4root worked for the N1???

    If I were you I'd just go with it. CM6 or MIUI are the Bizniss.

    Aseems, when you root my Friend it will be considered a holiday at my house!
    Haaa told u already. The dark side is always waiting :D

    If u root aseems I will dedicate that whole day for u. I'll let my google talk and twitter on for support. I even log on my yim id! :D

    Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

  10. #20
    Android Lurker aseems's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    0
    Thank you for your support

    I would not DREAM of rooting WITHOUT YOU HAND HOLDING ME for EVERY STEP

    Slim & F0ul - I'm going to hold you to Your Word!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Full backup of phone
    By Epic Forums User in forum Samsung Epic 4G
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 02:13 AM

Search tags for this page

how to uninstall cynogenmod from nexus s

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum