HELP! Please help me to remove this app

This is a discussion on HELP! Please help me to remove this app within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; well well well...I tried to talk to HTC repair Centre, I said I do not know how to remove Superuser.apk. I said I donno what ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HELP! Please help me to remove this app

well well well...I tried to talk to HTC repair Centre, I said I do not know how to remove Superuser.apk. I said I donno what is root and donno much about this phone, acting like a newbie (indeed I am). They said this is root app and broke their rule and may not help to repair or charging me for a new motherboard (new ROM). I begged them and they said can try to talk to the repairman. well after 4 days, they send me back my phone to my correspondent address without calling me in advanced. I turned on my phone and found there is no more "Superuser.apk". And found that my firmware is 2.2.1 (FRG83), When my phone sent to them was 2.2.1 (FRG83D - newer one). I donno what they did on my phone, but at least they removed the app and free of charge

thanks all here for supporting.

Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

@wingod I'm glad you resolved you dilemma, but just for future refrence this guide on the link should remove any modification your phone may have.

If any one want to go back to original state (remove apps and unroot),
    try this link Prep Nexus One for Gingerbread It woks I tried it. You don't need to be rooted or have an unlock bootloader for this guide to work.

God & Google Know!

Quote Originally Posted by wingod View Post
    well well well...I tried to talk to HTC repair Centre, I said I do not know how to remove Superuser.apk. I said I donno what is root and donno much about this phone, acting like a newbie (indeed I am). They said this is root app and broke their rule and may not help to repair or charging me for a new motherboard (new ROM). I begged them and they said can try to talk to the repairman. well after 4 days, they send me back my phone to my correspondent address without calling me in advanced. I turned on my phone and found there is no more "Superuser.apk". And found that my firmware is 2.2.1 (FRG83), When my phone sent to them was 2.2.1 (FRG83D - newer one). I donno what they did on my phone, but at least they removed the app and free of charge

thanks all here for supporting.
    Yippeee!!!!!
    Welcome Back!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links