No more 3g :[

This is a discussion on No more 3g :[ within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; So, out of the blue last night I notice my phone is no longer connected to 3g. I thought this was a temporary issue, but ...

Thread: No more 3g :[

No more 3g :[

So, out of the blue last night I notice my phone is no longer connected to 3g. I thought this was a temporary issue, but apparently it wasn't.

No matter what sim I stick in it, it does not seem to register on a 3g network :[ I'm eternally stuck on EDGE...

As a side note, I stuck my simple mobile SIM in my old G1 and it registered on GPRS instead of even edge! So I was confused and assumed that simple mobile was just having network difficulties... But when I throw my t-mobile sim in my N1, the fastest it connects to is EDGE :[

Someone help!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There's a possibility it's not an issue with your phone, but rather the network. Have you tried driving around town?

Also, make sure you have your network to "select automatically" otherwise this can make it stick to a bad cell as well.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links