Cant find USB connection

This is a discussion on Cant find USB connection within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Recently my phone hasnt been able to find a USB connection when I plug it into my laptop. Doesnt matter which port I plug it ...

Thread: Cant find USB connection

Cant find USB connection

Recently my phone hasnt been able to find a USB connection when I plug it into my laptop. Doesnt matter which port I plug it into it doesnt pick it up. Its always found a connection before, but like said, recently it's been a butt and doesnt want to connect.

However, I can get it to connect if i have it in debug mode.

Any solution on how to fix this?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Silly question: have you tried a different cable? I've had this problem and switching cables cleared it up for me.

And you click "mount" when asked on the phone?

I only have one cable, and "mount" never even shows up. It will show up when I go into debug mode, but it doesnt let me do anything with my phone or SD card. It just charges, which is always good.

I did find out though that my computer wont install the necessary software for my phone. Used to it would show up every time, but now not at all.

Its not that I have anything important to put on, just some music or something (actually I forgot what I was going to put on it)...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links