Running out of battery makes my phone faulty !

This is a discussion on Running out of battery makes my phone faulty ! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Every time I run out of battery I have to reset my Nexus One to factory setting. Before the update to FRG83D every time the ...

Thread: Running out of battery makes my phone faulty !

Question Running out of battery makes my phone faulty !

Every time I run out of battery I have to reset my Nexus One to factory setting. Before the update to FRG83D every time the phone was not waking up at all. I had to reset the phone every single time that I was running out of battery.
    Now after the update the phone is waking up, I mean I can start it after a complete discharge but all the apps get errors. So I still have to wipe out all my data and not even that I can't synchronize the phone with google's server because than I still get the errors. So what I do every time I have to reinstall every each of my apps. Which is so annoying.

Is there somebody else with this problem ? Does somebody knows how I can fix this ?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Perhaps, its a hardware problem?

Sent from my Nexus One

Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

I would say that has to be a software problem because the symptoms has changed after the update. Before I could not start the phone after complete discharge. Not I can start it but all the apps gets errors.

I would say an easy fix is to not let the battery run dead.

Its really Not Good for the Battery anyway.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Have you tried using another battery maybe it is just a faulty battery.

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    I would say an easy fix is to not let the battery run dead.

Its really Not Good for the Battery anyway.
    That's what I'm doing now ! But sometimes I just can't prevent. I mean if I leave the phone over night not plunged to be charged, will run out of battery till morning. I have many apps that are running continually.
    I have the Yahoo Messenger, Yahoo Mail, Fring (I have an foreign SIP phone number configured in this app), and RSS reader.
    Usually my battery runs for 6 hours.
    Do you guys get better stand by ?

What I meant is that sometimes it's just inevitable to run out of battery. I bought also an external battery and when I'm on the road I could recharge my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Have you tried using another battery maybe it is just a faulty battery.
    I haven't tried another battery. The only thing that I use is the external battery in order to charge the phone.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Lightweight-Portable-External-Battery-Charger/dp/B0047Y274C]Amazon.com: Lightweight Portable External Travel Battery Charger for HTC HD2 T8585 ,Google Nexus One: Electronics[/ame]
    (by the way this battery has the miniUSB not the microUSB - I had to buy an adaptor)

You could try enabling Airplane Mode at night if you cant charge. That should extend it's life better til you can throw it on the Charger.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    You could try enabling Airplane Mode at night if you cant charge. That should extend it's life better til you can throw it on the Charger.
    That's right ! I will do that !
    I'm wondering if there is an app that can set that on timer ! I'll let u guys know if I find something like that !

Use Tasker to set the timer...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links