stuck on dreaded google x

This is a discussion on stuck on dreaded google x within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; tried just about everything took battery out 5,10 minutes wiped data factory reset still on x aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh and my spare phone is at work,what now ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stuck on dreaded google x

stuck on dreaded google x

tried just about everything
    took battery out 5,10 minutes
    wiped data
    factory reset

still on x aaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhh and my spare phone is at work,what now techy guys lol

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What were you doing when this happpened.

When I get the X, I reboot into recovery with the 3 finger salute and restore a backup or reflash a .zip rom I want to go to. Just did it last nite after repartitioning sdcard with amon ra and forgot I had no amon ra bu on phone. So had to go into revovery, mount thru usb toggle and copy a rom to sdcard and flash it thru amon ra. Reason for no amon ra bu was that I use Clockwork most of the time. I should have thougth farther ahead on that.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    What were you doing when this happpened.

When I get the X, I reboot into recovery with the 3 finger salute and restore a backup or reflash a .zip rom I want to go to. Just did it last nite after repartitioning sdcard with amon ra and forgot I had no amon ra bu on phone. So had to go into revovery, mount thru usb toggle and copy a rom to sdcard and flash it thru amon ra. Reason for no amon ra bu was that I use Clockwork most of the time. I should have thougth farther ahead on that.

Ken
    trying to install rom from sd but its blanked my n1,ive copied rods miui to sd card and tried to install but nada

update ...........it came back on itself ha ha ha ha,oh wait a minute its saying please insert sim,but there is one in it ????????????

phone blocks may still be corrupted. Do a sdcard back up, go into recovery and go to mounts and "format" all;

"IF HAVING PROBLEMS, TOTAL WIPE MIGHT BE NEEDED WITH ROM MANAGER
    Get ROM Manager from market and open program and install, "Flash ClockworkMOD Recovery". Then reboot into recovery and do these wipes:
    Go to: mounts and storage
    *format boot
    *format system
    *format data
    *format cache
    *format sd-ext

Go back and go to: advanced
    *Wipe Dalvik-Cache"

This should do a total complete wipe of your ROM if your encountering errors. Its the only way to make sure any remnants of prior ROM's are flushed out.

From Micro's OP page

Just an option, not sure if it will help, but if phone is wiped already, nothing to lose. Try the flash of the rom rom a couple times.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

now i have exclamation mark with droid,never had that before

your post beat, pull sim and reinstall, bu sdcard now if you haven't to be safe

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

as long as you can boot into recovery this is fixable, just get the sd backup

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

mate i will have to do later as im due out but will take n1 with me and mess about with it,come back later with results,cheers for help

got it back working(don't know how lol)panicked for a mo there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links