no sms

This is a discussion on no sms within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; the application messaging(processcom.android.mms)has stopped unexpectedly.please try again. thats all ive been getting since last night anyone know of a fix for this,cheers...

Thread: no sms

no sms

the application messaging(processcom.android.mms)has stopped unexpectedly.please try again.

thats all ive been getting since last night anyone know of a fix for this,cheers

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Try going into Applications (in Settings) Under Manage Applications look for Messaging and clear out Data. See if that work.
    Outside of that I have no ideas, sorry.:nexusx:
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    Try going into Applications (in Settings) Under Manage Applications look for Messaging and clear out Data. See if that work.
    Outside of that I have no ideas, sorry.:nexusx:
    didnt work so will have to wait on my new 16gb sd card and put everything back on that,cheers for reply

sorted ....done a factory wipe +dalvik+cache,re-installed rom and hey presto

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links