Nexus One Upgrade to Nexus One S

This is a discussion on Nexus One Upgrade to Nexus One S within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; my upgrade is due on monday so to early for nexus s,so its a bb 9780...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus One Upgrade to Nexus One S

my upgrade is due on monday so to early for nexus s,so its a bb 9780

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    I did!

They want to send my phone to another country (Singapore) to have it repaired!!!!

Time without my N1 is not worth the Warranty/Money (they will charge $$$$$ for shipping)

When things really start getting bad (i hope and pray that's NEVER ) i'll take it to my local tinkerer
    Too bad! In the US, HTC send me a new replacement phone first. Then I ship the defective one back with a return shipping label included.

May i know how did u get a new replacement? I am from Hong Kong and the HTC here just keep changing parts for me. Been repaired 4 times. They refused to replace my phone.

Please join Dropbox here: Register :nexusx:

I think the advance exchange program is only available in the US.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    I think the advance exchange program is only available in the US.
    Not fair

Life is not fair.. If you buy your phone in US and espeically in California, I have to pay 0.975% sales tax. That's $51.5 US = $402 HK.

Life is not fair.. If you buy your phone in US and espeically in California, I have to pay 0.975% sales tax. That's $51.5 US = $402 HK.
    Ahhh.. I totally understand how suck taxes are... i was living in Canada and have been surviving under stupid tax. Lucky when ai bought my Nexus One online no tax needed. I wonder will Nexus S the same. I really wish Nexus S will be sold online like Nexus One, but seems they not gonna do it.

I'm getting one, I can't help myself lol. I've had my Nexus One since March - only issue I've had regularly is with the touch sensor. I was considering the myTouch 4g, but i couldn't stand the bloatware.

The touch screen calibration is a birth defect. I have two Nexus One and they all behave the same way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links