Nexus One Upgrade to Nexus One S

This is a discussion on Nexus One Upgrade to Nexus One S within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, Do you have any plans to upgrade current Nexus One owners to the new Nexus One S? I have had a littany of issues ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One Upgrade to Nexus One S

Nexus One Upgrade to Nexus One S

Hello, Do you have any plans to upgrade current Nexus One owners to the new Nexus One S? I have had a littany of issues with my Nexus One. First the phone started to reboot itself duing calls. (Not dropped calls but the phone itself would shut off) Currently, my Nexus One will turn on but now the screen is dead rendering it useless. I would love to try the new Nexus One S. I paid $500 for this phone a year ago it now it currently is a good looking paperweight due to the lack of support. I am not inclined to hand it over either due to the personal info on the phone currently.. Thoughts?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well me I will not be selling my nexus one but would like to get a nexus S if I can get my hands on the money.

no next buy for me will be an android tablet from a manufacturer other than samsung
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadao View Post
    Anything with an i in the front of it from Apple is not for me.

I just got the Nexus One and I am not planning to upgrade though I had S in mind few weeks ago. I am content with this bad boy :D

I would not upgrade to the NS, but I am looking to upgrade from my N1 to something new. I would like to upgrade to the pre 2, but it doesn't support anything higher then edge on tmobile so, I'm still waiting to see what will come out in the future.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Why don't you get your phone repair? N1 comes out less than 1 yr ago. All the phones are under warranty. Contact HTC

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    Why don't you get your phone repair? N1 comes out less than 1 yr ago. All the phones are under warranty. Contact HTC
    I did!

They want to send my phone to another country (Singapore) to have it repaired!!!!

Time without my N1 is not worth the Warranty/Money (they will charge $$$$$ for shipping)

When things really start getting bad (i hope and pray that's NEVER ) i'll take it to my local tinkerer

If Vodafone spain get the nexus s I might get it but the thing is I have never payed for a phone and dont think I ever will especially 500$. I will wait till at least 6 months after release to see both proper reviews from people like ourselves(not from people who get paid for it because alot of the time they arent very truthful) and also most important see how the hacking & developement side of things are aswell.

Paul

The next phone I buy is going to have a dual-core CPU, although if the Nexus S comes to Canada (rogers bands, not wind) before then I may not be able to resist.
    Subscribe to the Droidforum RSS feed!

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    I did!

They want to send my phone to another country (Singapore) to have it repaired!!!!

Time without my N1 is not worth the Warranty/Money (they will charge $$$$$ for shipping)

When things really start getting bad (i hope and pray that's NEVER ) i'll take it to my local tinkerer
    Too bad! In the US, HTC send me a new replacement phone first. Then I ship the defective one back with a return shipping label included.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links