gallery drop box

This is a discussion on gallery drop box within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Sounds like your cache may be messed up. You can try booting into recovery, and wiping the cache, but I'm not sure it's an option ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gallery drop box

Sounds like your cache may be messed up. You can try booting into recovery, and wiping the cache, but I'm not sure it's an option in the stock recovery (long time since I've seen a stock recovery).

Factory reset would definitely do it, but you'll loose all your data, and have to reinstall your apps...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

One problem with what you suggested danger-rat in his previous post he said that he had done a factory reset. One question since you alertly did a factory reset I will assume that you don`t mind doing it again so do it again and don`t log in to your Google account see it the pics are still there.

Good catch Dude - missed that.
    Even more interesting...

Perhaps wiping data from gallery and/or dropbox?

Might be worth making sure dropbox is installed to phone first...

I've just been exploring the system folders, and there's a dropbox folder in the internal storage (not on card).

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I know this is a little old, but thought I'd answer anyway in case the OP hasn't fixed the issue or someone else has the problem. This sounds like the Picasaweb Drop Box that is attached to your gmail account online - which would explain why you can't find the folder on your phone to delete and why the photos reappear after a factory reset (once you log in with your gmail account).

To get rid of the Drop Box album on your phone, you need to go to 'My Account' in your Gmail and then to 'Picasa Web Albums' under 'My Products'. Otherwise, it will never stop stalking you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links