gallery drop box

This is a discussion on gallery drop box within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone know how I can delete photos from drop box? Not giving me delete option. Have tried all I can think of including factory reset...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: gallery drop box

gallery drop box

Anyone know how I can delete photos from drop box? Not giving me delete option. Have tried all I can think of including factory reset

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The correct way is to long press the file, and select delete. Do you not have that option?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

No, does not give the option for what's in the "dropbox " anything else yes I can delete no problem.

I meant from inside the dropbox app...

Yes, normally long press on photo in the gallery and can delete. I can still do all but what is in the dropbox within the gallery. Does not give a delete option

There is no gallery in the dropbox app. You have downloaded dropbox from the market, right?

...or are you not really talking about dropbox?

I think I get you, now...

Download estrongs file manager, navigate to the dropbox folder on your SD, and delete manually...

Yes, I am sure you do!

I've been that route using Astro but went ahead and downloaded this file manager. I'm not at all technical and was hoping something would simply be labeled "drop box " on one of the two file managers I now have. ( very similiar BTW ). No such luck and don't have a clue which folder to delete or clean out. I'm at the point of just reformatting the sd card if that would do it ? and reloading music/videos'. Unless you know "what " files I can safely delete? Like I said earlier I can delete photo's taken with the camera the normal way and I can also find those on the sd card.

Just can't locate the 154 photo's that continue to show up in the gallery in a sub folder/file labeled "drop box" - is there something unique to the photo labeling that I could be looking for?

The folder should be /sdcard/dropbox.
    If you have "drop box" (with a space), then it may be a custom folder somewhere else...

Just keep looking...

Alternatively, try deleting the whole folder in the gallery...

Well, pretty well given up. For whatever reason 154 photos will not go away. They stay in the gallery with SD card removed, I clear the data in the settings for gallery but comes right back as soon as I turn off/on. I'm afraid to mess with the phone settings and making worse. Cannot find dropbox by name anywhere and erasing/formatting SDcard as well as full factory reset hasn't fixed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links