Nexus one connection to PC

This is a discussion on Nexus one connection to PC within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I could put that on any SD card, do the boot and be done, replace my old SD card and be smiling ?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus one connection to PC

I could put that on any SD card, do the boot and be done, replace my old SD card and be smiling ?

This will revert you to Froyo. Once on Froyo, you can use an app like Universal Android to root...

Hi,

I had upgraded my nexus one from 2.2 to 2.3.4 0 gingerbread , in the process I had using passimg zip to downgrade my OS to 2.1 from 2.2.

I also have the same issue when I connect N1 to my laptop, I can see SD card but I can not see N1 files, what shall be done to access N1!! also I want to know what shall I do so that any new application which I download from Android market goes to my SD card only & not on Internal memory of the phone !!
    I am new to the smart phone world !!

Thanks,

Hemant

[QUOTE=hemantdw;101644]Hi,

I also have the same issue when I connect N1 to my laptop, I can see SD card but I can not see N1 files, what shall be done to access N1!! also I want to know what shall I do so that any new application which I download from Android market goes to my SD card only & not on Internal memory of the phone !!

Hermant

Try HTC for driver updates;

HTC - Nexus One Support and Repair

They are also big on phone support. Maybe they can help you with your connection issue. They did get me going again.

Hope this helps, Mike

If you can see the contents of your SD, you're good to go. You won't be able to see the contents of your phone from your PC (incompatible file system)...

Guys if you re seeking root access you need to be rooted... Some apps on the market have the feature to install either on to the internal or the SD card at will, not all of them have that feature...

hi..my problem is similar Hemant.please Help me..
    I have the same issue when I connect N1 to my laptop, I can see SD card but I can not see N1 files, what shall be done to access N1!! also I want to know what shall I do so that any new application which I download from Android market goes to my SD card only & not on Internal memory of the phone !!

Thanks,
    help me plz
    mohsenmsn@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by mohsenmsn View Post
    hi..my problem is similar Hemant.please Help me..
    I have the same issue when I connect N1 to my laptop, I can see SD card but I can not see N1 files, what shall be done to access N1!! also I want to know what shall I do so that any new application which I download from Android market goes to my SD card only & not on Internal memory of the phone !!

Thanks,
    help me plz
    mohsenmsn@yahoo.com
    HI

Never had this usb brick issue before. However I just spotted this xda thread with similar problems. Hope this helps.

[Q] Unable to access my SD card...... - xda-developers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links