Grainy green lines on boot.

This is a discussion on Grainy green lines on boot. within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I bought a google nexus one off ebay, the description said that the digitizer was broken, replaced the digitizer and now, I have green grainy ...

Thread: Grainy green lines on boot.

Exclamation Grainy green lines on boot.

I bought a google nexus one off ebay, the description said that the digitizer was broken, replaced the digitizer and now, I have green grainy lines across the screen also, the new digitizer did not fix the problem.

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/503...enexusonev.jpg

Any ideas? I tried to find a solution on google forums, however some post said this problem was a software issue and some said it was hardware issue, Also I tried using the old digitizer, still the same problem.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Never buy a broken electronic piece over the internet. Even if you replace the part that says is broken, you never know... Could be anything. Best of luck

(Looks to me this is hardware issue. Does the phone gets overheat ? It may be a graphics hardware issue. When graphic hardwares overheat they tend to produce these kind of lines.)

I say it's hardware I am almost sure, it might be the amoled underneath but I dough it because my amoled broke and it just made the whole screen turn purple then later blue then just died out completely. So it might be that because damage doesn`t always cause the same effects but I am pretty sure itís hardware. Although I would go to a cell service shop and get the guy to troubleshoot it he may charge you but you will know what is wrong.

just wondering if u ever figured out what the problem was? im having the same issue

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links