n1 removed app market

This is a discussion on n1 removed app market within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Different app but same thing happened to me this weekend: A purchased app "wire goggles" was listed in my market app as being purchased but ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: n1 removed app market

Different app but same thing happened to me this weekend: A purchased app "wire goggles" was listed in my market app as being purchased but not installed. I had just used that app a few days before and was surprised to see it listed in my market as not installed (I still had the icon in my app drawer and in the shortcut folder I made with Folder Organizer). I installed it no problem though.

For the OP, I would suggest a system wipe to out of the box new to get your market app back. But there is (in another thread) mention of a new market app that is going to be released soon and there is a link to download that and install now. If you wanted to, I suppose you could find that and install that one to get your market back without doing a system wipe.

You can only install the new market if you're rooted, since it installs to the /system/app folder...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    You can only install the new market if you're rooted, since it installs to the /system/app folder...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Danger, this link reads that you can install without being rooted. I haven't tried it so I can't verify. http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...ot-needed.html

I will confirm....new Market app does NOT require root.

Thanks for the verification Wera

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links