opening up nexus

This is a discussion on opening up nexus within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; help required asap,my nephew has put my sd card into the sim slot and it wont come out is there any way to take the ...

Thread: opening up nexus

opening up nexus

help required asap,my nephew has put my sd card into the sim slot and it wont come out is there any way to take the n1 apart safely to remove this or am i looking at an expensive clock

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There was a teardown on one site...
    I think it was fixya.com ifixit.com or something similar. Step-by-step instruction...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Well this is just an idea of what else you could try before taking you phone apart I once ended up with the wrong type of card stuck in my card reader on my computer (don't ask how it got there) but I got it out by taking a piece of tape and sticking it to the card and pulling it out. I don't know if this would work for you cause I am not sure how tight of a fit it is (and if you don't mind I don`t want to try) but this might work.

I read somewhere where some guy broke his uSD card. I guess they are small and thin. So be careful if you value the data on it. Or don't be careful and you can get it out in pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Well this is just an idea of what else you could try before taking you phone apart I once ended up with the wrong type of card stuck in my card reader on my computer (don't ask how it got there) but I got it out by taking a piece of tape and sticking it to the card and pulling it out. I don't know if this would work for you cause I am not sure how tight of a fit it is (and if you don't mind I don`t want to try) but this might work.
    just tried your suggestion mate,didnt work the slot is to thin thanks for the try anyway

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ha i got it out,my gf has got two dentist tools with the hooks and one of them got it out

Great, good for you tony

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Great, good for you tony
    cheers mate,was using a bb 9780 there for 2 days,good phone but annoying

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links