Really fed up with my Nexus One

This is a discussion on Really fed up with my Nexus One within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; This is getting to be ridiculous, 1st I had problems with it going into Safe Mode which necessitated a return to Manufacturer to be repaired ...

Thread: Really fed up with my Nexus One

Really fed up with my Nexus One

This is getting to be ridiculous, 1st I had problems with it going into Safe Mode which necessitated a return to Manufacturer to be repaired (total of 3 weeks away).
    When it returned the GPS wouldn't see any satellites so that removed what I regarded as 50% of it's usefulness.
    Just done a trip overseas and the camera is now showing all photos with a monochrome blue tint and furthermore it often won't show the pictures in the Gallery.
    Just what is wrong with this? I could have paid less than a quarter of the price and got a phone that was more reliable than this.
    I'm definitely looking for a replacement now.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sorry to hear your having problems.

Were you using the Stock SD card that came with the phone to store the pics on?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

When I see a blue tint I first think "white balance." If it's too late, I think "Photoshop."

Quote Originally Posted by davidalow44 View Post
    When I see a blue tint I first think "white balance." If it's too late, I think "Photoshop."
    When i see that I think IPhone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links