Very Poor Audio Reception

This is a discussion on Very Poor Audio Reception within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just returned a phone to HTC because the audio was virtually unuseable, with the replacement phone having the same issue. People whom I call ...

Thread: Very Poor Audio Reception

Very Poor Audio Reception

I just returned a phone to HTC because the audio was virtually unuseable, with the replacement phone having the same issue. People whom I call can hear me perfectly. Yet the audio on my end is only about 20% decipherable. HTC was excellent in having a phone in my hands the next day. But the new phone has the same issue. I originally purchased the phone very early in the year (2010) and the problem only surfaced recently. But to have the replacement phone (rebuilt unit) do the same thing is unsettling. If I use my wife's phone, a really bottom-of-the-line Samsung, from exactly the same location (my livingroom), the audio is perfect. For calls from my house, I have to use an active booster antenna because we are partially blocked from the closest T-Mobile antenna. The graphical power indicator on the phone shows excellent reception. Again, people can hear me perfectly. This phone is essentially unuseable.

Has anyone else had that issue? If so, how did you solve it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would send it back maybe the phone had that issue and they didn't realise so they sent it to you call back and say hey sorry but the phone you sent me has the same issue as the old one and since you said they gave it to you next day they should to the same this time.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links