Nexus One wont do ANYTHING!

This is a discussion on Nexus One wont do ANYTHING! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm thinking you should call htc. You phone should still be under warranty... Wish I had a better suggestion, sorry! Sent from my Nexus One ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus One wont do ANYTHING!

I'm thinking you should call htc. You phone should still be under warranty...
    Wish I had a better suggestion, sorry!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Yeah, I've called them and there should still be warranty.. However, I decided not to take the risk of sending it to USA from Denmark.. Many things could go wrong..

Well maybe you don't want to send it in for the reparse but at least there is a chance that your phone gets fixed and you will get it back with no issue or you will get it back with a little issue. On the other hand if you keep it and don't send it in then you are stuck with a dead phone which is not much better or you have to send it in for third party help.

Yeah, I know.. But again, if the phone is lost in the mail I have no phone at all (I have at least maybe a working screen)..

However, I've borken the the warranty now... So I have to find another solution

How did you void your warranty did you try talking your phone apart or something?

Exactly.. Maybe a bit stupid, but I just hoped it would solve my problem

Ok well I don't think it's that stupid at all cause my phone actually broke so I needed to get it fixed either by htc, do it myself or a third party repair shop. My warranty was already void by that point so I didn't care but I chose the third party repair shop, too much trouble getting it to htc I find. And if you want to keep your phone I suggest you do the same.

Yeah, I'm thinking about doing the same! Just have to find a third party in Denmark that will try and repair the N1.. It isn't that common in DK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links