Pattern Lock Screen not working

This is a discussion on Pattern Lock Screen not working within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, I've been using the Pattern Lock Screen since I got my N1 (6 months ago).. However, for the past 24 hours, it automatically switches ...

Thread: Pattern Lock Screen not working

Pattern Lock Screen not working

Hello,

I've been using the Pattern Lock Screen since I got my N1 (6 months ago).. However, for the past 24 hours, it automatically switches back to the default Lock Screen (without patterns to unlock). I went to "Settings>Location & Security>Change screen lock" to set up the Pattern Lock Screen again, worked well for 1 "unlock", and then it automatically switched back to the default Lock Screen!! What is happening? Can anyone help? Thanks much!

Just 1 more question.. How do you clear the app cache in N1?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do you have any apps that might be affecting this like no lock or something similar? If not all I can think of is factory reset.

As for the clearing cache go to settings-> applications-> manage applications-> then tap the app you want and tap on clear cache.

I found it what's wrong.. I updated the prey phone tracker and the lock screen works fine now =)

Thanks!

Glad you got it resolved.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links