How to downgrade from FRF91 to FRF85b please help me

This is a discussion on How to downgrade from FRF91 to FRF85b please help me within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Have you tried another Google account so that you can make sure the problem is with the phone not your Google account I doubt it ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to downgrade from FRF91 to FRF85b please help me

Have you tried another Google account so that you can make sure the problem is with the phone not your Google account I doubt it would be that but you never know.

Talking hmm thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Have you tried another Google account so that you can make sure the problem is with the phone not your Google account I doubt it would be that but you never know.
    hey i tried with another google account..restart problem reduce to only 2 or 3 in a day .....any ways i am on cynogenmod now..i love cynogenmod now...

Quote Originally Posted by swapniladsure View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    hey i tried with another google account..restart problem reduce to only 2 or 3 in a day .....any ways i am on cynogenmod now..i love cynogenmod now...
    Ok glad you got it reduced although I have to say that it is weird that it is weird that flashing cm didn't fix your problem and ya I'm running cyanogen two and I love it as well :D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links