How to downgrade from FRF91 to FRF85b please help me

This is a discussion on How to downgrade from FRF91 to FRF85b please help me within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; hey guys last 4 days before my nexus one working good on froyo..but before 2 days it show me 4 color screen and stuck there ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to downgrade from FRF91 to FRF85b please help me

Unhappy How to downgrade from FRF91 to FRF85b please help me

hey guys
    last 4 days before my nexus one working good on froyo..but before 2 days it show me 4 color screen and stuck there ..
    so thats why i flashed with PASSIMG FRF91...now my phone get restart and hang sometimes...and there is also low stand by time problem in FRF91..
    so anybody can tell me how can i downgrade to FRF85b again...
    waiting for reply..also give me link of which file i wana flash on my phone..
    thank you in advance...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well I think you mean upgrade to frg83D right? If so then I would just try doing a checkin that way if an update is available (as there will be) you will be able to just upgrade.

With FRF91 you can probably still use a 1 click root, install a custom recovery, then flash anything you want...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    With FRF91 you can probably still use a 1 click root, install a custom recovery, then flash anything you want...

No dude i dont wana root my phone...i just wana downgrade my phone to FRF85b ..also i dont want to upgrade to FRG33...
    I want to downgrade from frf91 to frf85b ..because in frf91 my nexus one get restart many times when ur surfing or using market or playing game...
    but before update to frf91 phone was working nice....
    also i have flash recovery file " RA amron 2.1.1 " on my nexus one and unlock the bootloader too... my hboot is 0.35 which is korean n1...
    help me to downgrade from frf91 to frf85b..give me link and procedure too...

I understand that you just wan't to downgrade, but the problem is that stock recoveries and hboot 0.35 have mechanisms to prevent that - that's why I suggested rooting, to overcome that problem...

If you already have a custom recovery (Amon Ra), you don't have a problem. You can take any ROM that is compatible with your phone and flash it through recovery.

I stress the word "compatible"...

I recommend doing a full wipe, to make sure you get a clean install. This will erase all your data and settings, etc. You don't have to do this...

You can download your ROM from here:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...Nexus_One/Roms

Be sure to use a complete ROM, and not just an update. This may mean that you have to go further back, then flash updates to the one you want. Don't roll too far back, because the ROM may not be compatible with your phone...

Do you know which version your phone shipped with?

Question No i dont have any idea which version of my phone shipped..

I understand that you just wan't to downgrade, but the problem is that stock recoveries and hboot 0.35 have mechanisms to prevent that - that's why I suggested rooting, to overcome that problem...

If you already have a custom recovery (Amon Ra), you don't have a problem. You can take any ROM that is compatible with your phone and flash it through recovery.

I recommend doing a full wipe, to make sure you get a clean install. This will erase all your data and settings, etc. You don't have to do this...

Nexus One/Roms - XDA-Developers

Be sure to use a complete ROM, and not just an update. This may mean that you have to go further back, then flash updates to the one you want. Don't roll too far back, because the ROM may not be compatible with your phone...

ok dude just tell me can custom rom like cynogen mod rom resolve my restart problem or not?
    that menace if i install custom rom than my nexus one restart problem will solve or not?..
    and also after installing custom rom if i wana again install original htc rom than it is possible to flash again original rom back to phone?

Quote Originally Posted by swapniladsure View Post

Nexus One/Roms - XDA-Developers

ok dude just tell me can custom rom like cynogen mod rom resolve my restart problem or not?
    that menace if i install custom rom than my nexus one restart problem will solve or not?..
    and also after installing custom rom if i wana again install original htc rom than it is possible to flash again original rom back to phone?
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes

Ok well the first two the answers are more like probably but a custom ROM will have just as much if not more chances of solving your problem than rolling back to a previous version.

The problem is more likely to be that the update didn't install cleanly for whatever reason. Doing a full wipe, and flashing pretty much any ROM will likely fix it...

Exclamation can to root frf91

The problem is more likely to be that the update didn't install cleanly for whatever reason. Doing a full wipe, and flashing pretty much any ROM will likely fix it...

hey can u tell me how to root on frf91

Unhappy i install cynogen mod but still restart

hey guys i have install cynogen mod on nexus 1 but it still restart when i try to download apps from market....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links