my Nexus One is dead ?

This is a discussion on my Nexus One is dead ? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by dudewithaplan Originally Posted by cucuko Hello, i m in Turkey and in my country they can not repair this model of HTC.My ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my Nexus One is dead ?

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cucuko View Post
    Hello, i m in Turkey and in my country they can not repair this model of HTC.My nexus stayed a half day without battery and when remplaced it the orange and green led flashing no-stop and no possibility to recharge !! ?
    İs this technical hardware problem or software...? I m not experimented in Android platforme, if this is a software problem i want to know how i can resolve it and how i can flash my nexus android rom...Thank you for your suggestions and help

sorry about my english....
    I just had this problem and remedied it. Plug in your usb cable and pull the battery. Then put the battery back in. If it still doesn't work, pu the battery in just part way. Whenever you get it to quit blinking with the battery either in or part way in, power it on. then make sure the battery is all of the way in asap. If this doesn't work....
    I don't under stand what you want to say me...can you tell me more please , thank you

Sure. Forget what I said before. Take the battery out. Hold down the power button and then slowly put the battery back in. This has worked for me twice today.

This never happened until today and today I flashed cyanagen.

Flashing CyanogenMod is Probably not the cause of your problem. If you think there was an issue while installing, you could always do a full wipe and reflash or try a different Rom.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I panicked the first time went into recovery and went back to stock. It didn't happen in stock 2.2.1 so I reflashed cyanagen 6.1 and it happened again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links