my Nexus One is dead ?

This is a discussion on my Nexus One is dead ? within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello, i m in Turkey and in my country they can not repair this model of HTC.My nexus stayed a half day without battery and ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: my Nexus One is dead ?

my Nexus One is dead ?

Hello, i m in Turkey and in my country they can not repair this model of HTC.My nexus stayed a half day without battery and when remplaced it the orange and green led flashing no-stop and no possibility to recharge !! ?
    İs this technical hardware problem or software...? I m not experimented in Android platforme, if this is a software problem i want to know how i can resolve it and how i can flash my nexus android rom...Thank you for your suggestions and help

sorry about my english....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Sounds more like a battery issue.
    Do you have access to another battery, so you can test? Or maybe you have a cradle charger that can charge the battery without the phone?

If not, leave your phone alone for a day, then try to charge. It may take a while, so just leave out connected, but check to make sure it isn't getting too hot...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

re

No, battery was full...I leave my phone to technical service, this is not a confidentiel tecnical service not official service ... : (
    i can not send my phone to USA neither U.K from my country, its not possible.İts very expensive.
    so, i m affraid..because if they change some hardware pieces..i dont know i will know what the problem is in a few days and the cost also..i think i will pay about 100 € or something..We will see all together...i m not happy for this.

Battery may be full, but it's it healthy?
    It's a simple test, if you can borrow another battery...

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    Battery may be full, but it's it healthy?
    It's a simple test, if you can borrow another battery...

I tryed also with an other battery, nexus not responding

Can you boot into the bootloader? Hold volume down key, and while still holding, power up...

You should see a white screen with text and three androids.

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    Can you boot into the bootloader? Hold volume down key, and while still holding, power up...

You should see a white screen with text and three androids.

I tryed this also...No boot screen no white screen. :-(
    I done everything that ı seen in internet to save my nexus but...We will see how much i must pay to repair it.

Ya sorry but if you can't get to the :nexusx: or bootloader then you have a busted phone.

re

yes... my phone is gone to other world for a few days.But i hope ...it will return to me.

Quote Originally Posted by cucuko View Post
    Hello, i m in Turkey and in my country they can not repair this model of HTC.My nexus stayed a half day without battery and when remplaced it the orange and green led flashing no-stop and no possibility to recharge !! ?
    İs this technical hardware problem or software...? I m not experimented in Android platforme, if this is a software problem i want to know how i can resolve it and how i can flash my nexus android rom...Thank you for your suggestions and help

sorry about my english....
    I just had this problem and remedied it. Plug in your usb cable and pull the battery. Then put the battery back in. If it still doesn't work, pu the battery in just part way. Whenever you get it to quit blinking with the battery either in or part way in, power it on. then make sure the battery is all of the way in asap. If this doesn't work....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links