How to install mainboard on N1

This is a discussion on How to install mainboard on N1 within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello guys, been an N1 user since march 2010. I have to say I really love my nexus one. I know it has a couple ...

Thread: How to install mainboard on N1

Exclamation How do I install the software to a new motherboard

Hello guys, been an N1 user since march 2010. I have to say I really love my nexus one. I know it has a couple of things it can improve in, yet I think it is still in the top five phones out there even after more than a year after release. Although I dont know about the tne nexus s. To me it seems like a nexus 1.2. Nothing worth of spending 500+ bucks again yet. Well, let me get to the point of my post. My nexus one stopped reading the sd card in december, I tried just about anything I knew or found on the web. It didnt take. So naturally it had to be the hardware. No reset or driver renewal was doing anyting. I finally did send it to HTC for warranty, and tadaaaa yess water damage. I fell ass backwards stating that my phone had never been wet, when I remembered that it did fall once in the street when it was raining and got somewhat wet. But since it was like about 6 months ago I really thought It wasnt an issue. I guess humidity kept creeping in until it damage something. Yes they sent the pics of the water damage and told me I needed a mainboard replacement. 196.00 + 28.00. Of course I asked for my phone back. Then I started looking replacement parts so I can do it my self. I already found some info on how to install the hardware. But I need your help on how to deal with the software. Now remember the sd card reader is not working. And although I have some knowledge of computers Im going to need to be walked through the process. Any suggestions? Please help guys!!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm thinking, but not coming up with anything just yet...

Are you trying to back up your existing data, or wondering how to install a new image once you've replaced the motherboard?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Id like to install what I have but my main goal is to have it working so I guess stock or rooted image would be fine...thanks for answering. Sorry it took do long to reply.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links