Nexus one factory reset

This is a discussion on Nexus one factory reset within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; ok so. my Nexus one did a what looks like a factory reset last night! I plugged it into the car charger on my way ...

Thread: Nexus one factory reset

Junior Member johnbobsquarepants's Avatar

Nexus one factory reset

ok so. my Nexus one did a what looks like a factory reset last night! I plugged it into the car charger on my way home and somehow i lost ringtones, wallpapers, all my settings, and applications I had downloaded wouldnt work. I had to uninstall them all and re-install practically everything. and the weirdest thing? I dont really use my phone for music as only have one album on there. at 3am this morning and about 5 minutes ago my phone started playing the first 30 seconds of the first track on that one album. I have no idea why it is doing this, its not set as a ringtone for any notification. anyone experience this or know why?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

That is very strange. Do you have an antivirus installed? There is a free AVG app on the market. You could either run a virus scan or I would suggest doing a factory reset.

Junior Member johnbobsquarepants's Avatar
    I do have the free AVG antivirus installed. its seems to have been working and after re-installing it last night i ran a scan and all seemed ok. I have deleted the music album it was randomly playing and have heard nothing since so i guess its just a case of building back up the apps. most are back in now but unfortunatley it didnt reinstall the tasker stuff I had set up so im going to have to remember how to rewrite them :-(

This is not the first time I hear about this it has happened before (never to me thank god) but pretty much everything just gets corupted you can uninstal/reinstal all the apps and such but in your place I would factory reset and then do that because that way you have the cache and such cleared up and it's faster than uninstaling.

yup it happened to me once... I suspect task killer. Happened not long after task killer install and usage. But that's me

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links