Nexus One with Headset

This is a discussion on Nexus One with Headset within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; With the nexus one headset on to Pandora Radio music and when phone rings, for some reason the middle switch on headset does not answer ...

Thread: Nexus One with Headset

Nexus One with Headset

With the nexus one headset on to Pandora Radio music and when phone rings, for some reason the middle switch on headset does not answer the phone call. Matter of fact it does not do anything. I complained this htc and they simply sent me a new headset, but the result is the same. Has anyone had a similar problem? What do you do to correct this situation? As I remember, it worked just once. Since I cycle a lot, I want this feature properly functioning.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The issue is with Pandora. In the music app there is an option for "headset control". This option allows you to take/answer calls while using your headset

headset

There is no such option in Pandora Radio. I just double-checked Preference settings of Pandora Radio.

I just installed and checked, I couldn't find that headset option in settings either.

I guess I should clarify my response. In the Android Music application (the one installed by default with the speaker icon), there is a setting for headset controls. Pandora does not have such a setting, as such headset controls don't work. Go into the default music app and check the box under settings. I'm not certain if that is what allows me to use the headset control or not but that is the only difference I can see.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links