Lost 3G connectivity

This is a discussion on Lost 3G connectivity within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi Forum! I have the Nexus S on o2 and it has been working fine for the week thast i have owned it. Today, however, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lost 3G connectivity

Unhappy Lost 3G connectivity

Hi Forum!

I have the Nexus S on o2 and it has been working fine for the week thast i have owned it. Today, however, i seem to be getting no conenctivity at all. i am at work and usually i gt full 3G signal here but it is currently not showing G, E or 3G at all. i have read some previous posts and can confirm that the option to use 2G only is not selected. Does anyone have any suggestions?!

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have exactly the same problem - Nexus S on O2. I lost connection at some point today. I'm in central London, so there should be excellent connection.

Thumbs up

yeah, I am also on o2 in Central London (SW3). Maybe its an o2 problem today or something?!

same thing happened to me. Im in se1. Still no signs of 3g. Friends with other makes of phone on o2 network seem unaffected.

hmmm, this all seems a bit odd. I assume you both got your phones through carphone warehouse? Would we need to speak to them regarding this or would o2 be of help even though they dont actually supply the Nexus S?

Status

Just looked on the status and there are problems. Is it only affecting the Nexus S's?

O2 Service Status

as far as i can tell (from this forum post alone) it does appear to be affecting Nexus's only....

accodring to the o2 service status, there are no current problems in my postcode

Carphone Warehouse / O2

I was told by O2 that they wouldn't support the phone as it's not officially one of theirs.

I'm going to give Carphone Warehouse a ring

ok cool. let me know how it goes!

good luck and god speed!

OK Geeksquad told me that the O2 3G service is down - they've had lots of reports of 3G dropout.
    It's not apparently a Nexus S problem

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links