help with root please

This is a discussion on help with root please within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'm a noob at this coming from iOs where I knew how to use cydia, quickpwn, pwnge tool and so on... I have been trying ...

Thread: help with root please

help with root please

I'm a noob at this coming from iOs where I knew how to use cydia, quickpwn, pwnge tool and so on...

I have been trying to unlock and root my Nexus one for hours now. It's kinda sad. I've followed multiple threads and tutorials and absolutely no luck.
    I am using a Mac so I know I do not need usb drivers.
    Maybe I'm using terminal incorrectly? Idk
    Please help?
    I cannot find a Mac specific help thread anywhere.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

A lot of people seem to struggle getting the superoneclick to work on a mac, so I would suggest going with a manual method. I have a guide on here, but it's Windows specific. The mac approach would be very similar, only you would need the mac adb binary (I think it's called adbmac), and instead of the "adb" command, you would use "adbmac" (or whatever the binary name is).

Do you have a connection made to your mac, where you can check devices and see your phone connected?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I have a connection regularly but when I'm in the fastboot loader it does not show up anywhere. I've tried the fastboot devices commands also but nothing.

I can't find any Mac specific tutorials which is a bummer.

I appreciate the help though. It's getting frustrating.

The easiest way to set up a connection between the phone and pc, is to use pdanet. Set it up on both devices, and they should start talking...
    http://www.junefabrics.com/desktop/

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links