Battery Drain...Revisited

This is a discussion on Battery Drain...Revisited within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; As many of you know, I've rooted and am running Cyanogen 6.1.1. My battery drains much more rapidly than when running Stock. When I check ...

Thread: Battery Drain...Revisited

Battery Drain...Revisited

As many of you know, I've rooted and am running Cyanogen 6.1.1. My battery drains much more rapidly than when running Stock. When I check the Battery drain everything seems normal...I think. An example would be, right now:

Display 52%
    Android System 22%
    CM Updater 12%
    etc.

Do those seem normal? I've had only about 5 min of calls, so that is way down. What concerns me is the updater. Sometimes it's as high as 18% and the android system shouldn't be that high should it? I have listened to some music, surfed a little, have tethered for about 3 1/2 hours and checked engadget a few times, but those two were higher before I tethered.

It seems to me that cyanogen is creating some problems. I unregistered the updater and it has dropped since then.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Is this normal? Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1297770435547.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  19.3 KB

Sorry, this:Name:  uploadfromtaptalk1297770539370.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  160.0 KB

Well. Today it totally freaked out on me. Android system is just devouring my battery. I had to use my task manager :-(

Went through and uninstalled all of the apps but a couple that I've downloaded lately...still doing it. Maybe it's the SiMi Folder and clock widget I'm trying out. Thought they'd be good since they were recommended by a Nexus One Forum devotee!

Bellator7. That looks like you've had the display on for an hour and 14 minutes! Just curious. What was your % at the time? Also. how did you take the screen shot?

Hey dude, yes, I was using the phone's Internet features, as I do all day every day (recharging constantly of course). That's why I paid the $500 for the phone and am paying T-Mobile $100/mo for the bandwidth. ; )

You can get "Screenshot It" on Market. Very cool. : )

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links