Nexus One Navigation Night Mode

This is a discussion on Nexus One Navigation Night Mode within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; My Nexus one has seemed to stop going into night mode for the navigation at night. Background stays white instead of going to a darker ...

Thread: Nexus One Navigation Night Mode

Nexus One Navigation Night Mode

My Nexus one has seemed to stop going into night mode for the navigation at night. Background stays white instead of going to a darker shade.

Has this happened to anyone else or know how to fix this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The setting from the phone and during from the car phone app don't appear to be in sync. Try changing the screen seeing on the phone, aswell as from car home...

I use Tasker to do this automatically...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

What setting are your referring to?

To clarify I am talking about night mode (which should be auto no way to adjust) not brightness intensity just to make sure you are understanding the problem.

Thank you.

The night mode in maps/navigation needs the brightness to be set to auto. You can change the setting from the phone and from car home. Do both...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I did not know this, I had auto off in navigation. This fixed the issue!! Thank you!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links