N1 can not search ANY Wifi routers even within 10'

This is a discussion on N1 can not search ANY Wifi routers even within 10' within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Here I am in Bocas del Toro Panama, expecting to do some serious surfing (Web). However, just before I left Florida I was atomatically OTA ...

Thread: N1 can not search ANY Wifi routers even within 10'

N1 can not search ANY Wifi routers even within 10'

Here I am in Bocas del Toro Panama, expecting to do some serious surfing (Web). However, just before I left Florida I was atomatically OTA updated with 2.2.2 from 2.1. Since then I have not been able to get my N1 to search for a Wifi connection.
    I can sit down next to Mac's, Iphones, and PC Laptops which all are connected. I've even added the multiple Wifi networks at various locations as the neighboring Mac users show me their address and password, (resturands, hotels, bars), and I don't even get a WiFi Scanning message. I even have the Wifi Analyser App, and it doesn't even show any Wifi signals at these various locations!
    If I bring my Laptop I can connect, just not my N1. I've rebooted the N1 numerous times, and Nada! When I did first get to Bocas, I was able to obtain the address to my Spanish school router at their two locations, but that's it! (Now it's remembered, my only N1 access)
    Is Google going to fix this problem since their 2.2.2 OTA? Hope it's not another HTC return problem I've had to do it twice already.
    Is the possible new 2.3.2 OTA going to resolve this Google blunder?
    BTW, had a great time traveling in the USA with my former ATT phone/Motorola/Tundra SIM card, and in those many remote locations (w/o WiFi) I teathered my N1 to my Laptop to work 6-8hr/day/7 day wk/6 weeks (when I had ATT service), and never even went over my 2GB data allowance . I thought I was real cool!
    But now I feel like a shmuck with all my N1, around all these Iphones. Anyone out there have any ideas about this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Personally I would try factory reset or if that doesn't work I would passimg it back to frg33 then update it back to whatever you want from there.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links