Trackball Notifications dont work!

This is a discussion on Trackball Notifications dont work! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Im having the same problems, since gingerbread, my pulse light has not worked properly. Gutted cause i loved all my different notification colors... do you ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trackball Notifications dont work!

d

Im having the same problems, since gingerbread, my pulse light has not worked properly.
    Gutted cause i loved all my different notification colors... do you think the problem will be fixed with the next patch? Oh i hope so.....

Andrew..any chance your rewrite could include trackball wake, and I'll buy you a pint! :D

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Andrew..any chance your rewrite could include trackball wake, and I'll buy you a pint! :D
    That could be tricky as i think most solutions use root, if you know otherwise let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by qtipsrsweet View Post
    Im having the same problems, since gingerbread, my pulse light has not worked properly.
    Gutted cause i loved all my different notification colors... do you think the problem will be fixed with the next patch? Oh i hope so.....
    Are you meaning in gingergingerbread in general or in light flow?

Oh gingerbread.... installed light flow last night and its perfect! Love it..... im happy again now, thanks xx

Quote Originally Posted by qtipsrsweet View Post
    Oh gingerbread.... installed light flow last night and its perfect! Love it..... im happy again now, thanks xx
    That's great, glad it's working for you.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewpmoore View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    That could be tricky as i think most solutions use root, if you know otherwise let me know and I'll see what I can do.
    Well I'm not sure how they do it but I know that no lock has a trackball wake feature. AFAIK it's because it bypasses the lock screen and the phone never actually locks so that way the trackball can wake it up but like I said I'm not sure so...

Junior Member Guardian_nexusone's Avatar
    I've noticed the same issue on my N1 as well, but so far, only in Handcent. I was able to work around it a bit by selecting "Enable Reminders" in the handcent settings. This has its draw back too, as it repeats the audio notifications, which makes me think I'm receiving more messages than I am, but at least it proved that the trackball LED still worked after the upgrade to Gingerbread.
    I'd prefer the silent colored flashing of the trackball notifying me of an unread message.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links