Can't make calls or use web after Gingerbread update

This is a discussion on Can't make calls or use web after Gingerbread update within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; i just want to bring this up again. im on at&t with stock nexus one.. not sure when it started, but like most of you, ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't make calls or use web after Gingerbread update

i just want to bring this up again. im on at&t with stock nexus one.. not sure when it started, but like most of you, i lose connectivity.. and this happens like almost every day in the office. Not sure what's causing it. I still see bars and they are green, but when I drag the taskbar down it'll say "For emergency calls only". I can't make or receive phone calls or texts and there's no data connection. I even tried to step outside today to see if it'll change its state, but that didn't work. The only fix I have right now is to reboot the phone everytime it happens... and that's very annoying. Is it because of the last update?!

Smile fixed data problem after 2.3.6

Fixed. Update messed up tmobile network settings, i used these:
    Settings>wifi and networks>Mobile Netoworks
    Access Point Names (epn.tmobile.com)

APN: epc.tmobile.com
    Proxy: not set
    Port: not set
    Username: none
    Password: ****
    Server: *
    MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
    MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.50
    MMS port: 8080
    MCC: 310
    MNC:260
    Authentication Type: Not set
    APN Type: not set

REBOOT.

3G is back, faster than before the update. Hotspot works.

[SETTINGS] T-Mobile APN Settings

Quote Originally Posted by tiga View Post
    hi there ipeck dude, please help instruct me on how to uninstall this gingerbread 2.3 stuff, i cant take it any more , i had the same problem with "johnz16" and i have done all he did but still i cannot browse the web or use any app that accesses data usage even my GPS does not work, even to log into my google account on my phone to access the market, i think my nexus1 was better off with froyo 2.2, please if it is possible give me directions on how to uninstall this gingerbread 2.3, please! please! please! dude help me out, i'm waiting for your reply , Thanks dude
    just flash 2.2 (FRG33) back. (Shipped ROMs) Put on sd (*name the file passimg.zip), reboot into recovery and wait for the install.

have same issue after upgrading to 2.3.6
    1- Camera not working
    2- Network connection issue
    3- Charging LED not working
    4- phone goes blank (freeze) after dialing/receiving call. then have to take battery out and insert again or have to plug in the power

please help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links