HTC N1 Out of Warranty?!?!

This is a discussion on HTC N1 Out of Warranty?!?! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Power button broke AGAIN on this POS! This is my 2nd Nexus One. My warranty ran out 2 weeks ago and HTC said I have ...

Thread: HTC N1 Out of Warranty?!?!

Angry HTC N1 Out of Warranty?!?!

Power button broke AGAIN on this POS! This is my 2nd Nexus One. My warranty ran out 2 weeks ago and HTC said I have to pay to fix a phone that I spent over $700 on with their accessories just a year ago? Complete and utter BS. Known defect and fault of the phone because they can't design anything correctly. I am waiting for a supervisor to call me back because I refuse to pay for a fix this short out of warranty to a known defect to a phone. Once it is fixed it WILL be up for sale with all accessories and I will be buying a non HTC phone. Any advice to dealing with HTC repair? Also any suggestions for phones? I am on t-mo and like the LG Optimus 2X but who knows if and when that will come out.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

F### HTC! :mad: 2 weeks out of service on a known manufactures defect and I have to pay for the repair. Called this morning and said no supervisor was available. HTC promised a return call within the hour. I waited 4 hours for a supervisor to call back and they never called back! I had to call in. Even the Tech acknowledge that there is a problem with the power button, but HTC did not "recognize" the issue. Worst customer service ever! WARNING: If you are nearing your end of warranty and have any issues send it in before it is too late!!! I will never buy and will never recommend another HTC product. HTC really messed up this time. I am the tech guy all my family and friends go to when buying new tech and will steer evey single person away from HTC. I can see why Google went with Samsung. So will I. As soon as I receive my phone back it is up for sale with all accessories (car dock, home dock, 2 pc docks, 6 cases and screen protector) I will then be going straight to Best Buy for a Samsung Nexus S.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links