Gingerbread and my Nexus1 won't work!

This is a discussion on Gingerbread and my Nexus1 won't work! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I just think passimg is a lot easier. I'm starting to think that everyone out of warranty should unlock their bootloader, but that's another story... ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gingerbread and my Nexus1 won't work!

I just think passimg is a lot easier.

I'm starting to think that everyone out of warranty should unlock their bootloader, but that's another story...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Ya I totally understand the unlocking the bootloader thing because after your warranty expires then there is nothing to lose from unlockinng the bootloader which is why I think when I get my problem resolved I'm going to unlock the bootloader.

My main reason is because of the power button issue.

Fastboot is your last hope in some situations, and you can only use it with the bootloader unlocked. To unlock the bootloader you need your power button, so once the power button fails you've lost the ability to unlock...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    That sounds like a battery problem...perhaps not charging? Try a different USB cable, or maybe a different charger. You might also pull the battery for a few minutes and then try again.

that is not the probem , what kind of logic do you use

Put simply...your phone is acting as though there's no power to it. I've seen the same thing with a few users of the Atrix. For them, using an AC charger, instead of USB, and a battery pull solved their issues. I was just putting it out there. You're under no obligation to consider it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links