Can't Cut'n Paste on GB

This is a discussion on Can't Cut'n Paste on GB within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Waiting for HTC Pyramid 4g duo w/ snapdragon 1.2 to hit the streets. Rumor is T-Mo will be the first to carry it, but if ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Can't Cut'n Paste on GB

Waiting for HTC Pyramid 4g duo w/ snapdragon 1.2 to hit the streets. Rumor is T-Mo will be the first to carry it, but if it's sold stand alone I'll do that. Should be the fastest thing alive and has 2 cameras with micro SD slot (many new phones are missing external memory support.)

My N1 is trash now. Android won't help, HTC won't help and T-Mo hasn't a clue. Just a heads-up. Sadly if you're out past 1 year, you're on your own.

Sorry to hear about your N1...

I have been holding out for the Pyramid, also, but if these performance figures are to be believed, then I may have to change my plan...
    http://smartphonebenchmarks.com/foru...been-revealed/

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Well I've also been interested in the pyramid but this doesn't really turn me off that much because according to the first benchmark test it is the only phone running stock in there so as soon as cyanogen gets a hold of it this thing will takeoff (my opinion) and according to the second and third ones the only phones that are higher are the ones running tegra two which we all know is really fast even only on one core (which these test were made on because most apps don't take advantage of the two cores if available).

My last point is the same as what this post said at the end this thing is not on the market yet so they can still make tests and changes as they wish, and if this thing really is a Google phone IMHO can only mean one thing, the speed is going up

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links