Very slow to charge after upgrade to 2.3.3

This is a discussion on Very slow to charge after upgrade to 2.3.3 within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am VERY UNHAPPY! Since I upgraded to 2.3.3 I have had ALOT of trouble, but only with the charging/battery - Very odd. It takes ...

Thread: Very slow to charge after upgrade to 2.3.3

Very slow to charge after upgrade to 2.3.3

I am VERY UNHAPPY!

Since I upgraded to 2.3.3 I have had ALOT of trouble, but only with the charging/battery - Very odd.

It takes FOREVER to charge. I have not been able to fully charge it since I upgraded to 2.3.3 - After my longest attempt, it was on charge for about 11 hours and only managed to get to 70% - Absolutely rediculous!

I've also had to turn off wifi and bluetooth as the phone's battery life has about half of what I am used to.

I would just like my phone to be performing as it was before I upgraded. I only clicked 'yes' to upgrade thinking it would only make my phone perform better.

Very unhappy and pretty pissed off right now, this is such a pain in the arse!

Can anyone offer advice? I would be happy to roll back to previous version just to get a) my phone to charge to 100% and b) for it to last as long as it used it WITH wifi and bluetooth turned.

Any advice would be useful

Thanks in advance.
    Trev

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You may be able to roll back to an older version, but it will wipe all your data. You can backup a lot with MyBackup, but not everything...

If you're OK with losing data, I suggest doing a factory reset first to see if that helps?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Tbh I don't want to lose my data, no! Why should I? Because of Google's mess up?

Charges best when it is turned off but is still painfully slow. Been on charge for an an hour now while switched on and it's charged an additional 1% !

Bloody brilliant!

Which data are you worried about, because you can backup a surprising amount...

It's also possible that your battery is dying, and could be completely unrelated to the update. Maybe see if there's an app to check the battery health?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links