New update sucks!!!!

This is a discussion on New update sucks!!!! within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; So from the 30or40 odd people I've talk to this latest GB update was more of a downgrade then anything,I mean from stock apps force ...

Thread: New update sucks!!!!

New update sucks!!!!

So from the 30or40 odd people I've talk to this latest GB update was more of a downgrade then anything,I mean from stock apps force closing all the time to screen jitters to having to factory reset my phone over 6 times in the 2weeks I've owned the nexus I'm ready to give up all together on this piece of crap.I had my Motorola spice for 7mths before I made the choice to go nexus and I'm so disappointed I'm ready to go back to it.can't some one please help me roll back my phone to something before 2.3.3

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ok well to go back to froyo you will need to use the passimg method which will wipe you phone but since you factory reseted like 6 times already I'll take it you don't care.

To do the passimg method you will need to download the file from this link [ROM] Passion_Google_WWE_2.16.1700.1_FRG33_MFG_Shipment_ ROM - xda-developers then rename the file passimg.zip place it in the root of you SD card (not in any folders). Then reboot your phone into bootloader (hold volume down and power button when starting up) then wait a second for the SD card to mount and it should prompt you to flash the file accept then your done.

NOTE: this will bring you to frg33 so you will need to update from there to get to what ever version you want.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links