Menu icons blinking problem

This is a discussion on Menu icons blinking problem within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi, I got nexus one with 2.3.3. Sometimes i'm looking for the internet for new apps to install. After installing some apps makes all the ...

Thread: Menu icons blinking problem

Menu icons blinking problem

Hi,

I got nexus one with 2.3.3.

Sometimes i'm looking for the internet for new apps to install. After installing some apps makes all the menu icons blinking, so the menu is useless until i uninstall the latest app that i installed.

What is the soultion, any idea?

thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What app caused this problem? I don't think it is a problem with the phone or OS I think it is more a problem with the apps but I may be wrong.

this problem because more apps especially barcode scanner

Barcode Scanner - Android

Um... maybe it is a problem with the ROM and not the app because I have barcode scanner and my menu button worked fine . Well if it's not a problem with the app then maybe it is a problem with the OS do you care about all your data because you could try factory reset and if that doesn't work then the only thing I can think of trying is to roll you back to a previous version then update back to gingerbread (which will also erase your data). So I can't help you with much unless you lose your data so I don't know if you want to do that but I don't see another explanation except maybe a rogue app messing with the other ones you are trying to download.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links