Nexus One InCall Volume

This is a discussion on Nexus One InCall Volume within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hello,im having a little problem with my nexus one.I have sent the phone back to htc twice.First time because thr power button was defective,and the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One InCall Volume

Angry Nexus One InCall Volume

Hello,im having a little problem with my nexus one.I have sent the phone back to htc twice.First time because thr power button was defective,and the second time was because after i received it from them,from fixing the power button,well it started rebooting randomly,but anyways i have noticed that the incall volume is very low,even after the update.Is there any volume hack,or kernel that i can add to the phone?Because this is very annoying,and i dont feel like shipping the phone back out to htc again just because of this.Any answers would help,thanks in advanced.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There's a few custom kernels that have a volume hack, but I'm not sure which ones. There actually seems to be more volume hacked kernels, than non-hacked...

I use CM7 as my daily ROM, which already includes the volume hack...

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Thank you for you response.Ive had cm6 on my nexus one but it was laggy,so i took it off and when back to stock,i dont want to flash cm7 until it is stable,right now is buggy as hell,so i dont want to deal with that,i want everything on my phone to be working.I have searched around and have not found any kernels or hacks across my searches.

I was using CM7 as an excuse for not being well versed in which kernels are available... xD

Like I said earlier, I think most kernels have the volume tweak, so you've probably already found one.

Wish I could recommend one!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I see,well i will keep looking,maybe the market has a few apps for this,which i really dont think it will help much,thanks for your responses.

Here I do know that wildmonk makes good kernels so I looked up his latest one and here it is (btw not an expert on kernels either so I might not be that much help). It has the sound increase that much I know

XDA link: [Kernel] [.35.10] HAVS/SVS + 1152MHz + 720p/No720p CM6/Stock Froyo (01/06/11) - xda-developers
    Latest download link (just folowed the link from the XDA page): Index of /kernel/2.6.35/010411

Will this work on a stock rom?

Well I personally can't tell you from experience because for one I haven't been on stock for a while and for two never used this kernel (though I would if I could) but in the title for the thread at xda it says that it is cm6 and stock froyo so I think it will work if you are on one of those two

lol i messed up and downloading it and flashing without reading and damaged my stock,but i flashed cm7,ill give it a try for now

Well if you want here is a stock rooted GRI40 with some added features if you want to go back to stock without having to root again (although I would have made a nandroid if I were you) [ROM] GRI40 Stock, Deodexed, rooted, busybox, battery %, TB alert 3/04/11 - xda-developers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links