facebook app

This is a discussion on facebook app within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; hi there! thanks for taking the time to read.not sure if im posting this in the right place.is there anyone out there that has the ...

Thread: facebook app

facebook app

hi there! thanks for taking the time to read.not sure if im posting this in the right place.is there anyone out there that has the same problem as me on the facebook.when i check on my account on my pc when i get home not all the new feeds have been sent to my mobile.can u tell me where i can find a solution or some info.any good sites with great tips.ta

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think this is a general issue with the Facebook app itself, I also experience this issue from time to time. You could trying clearing the app cache from the applications settings menu (Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > ("All" tab) > Facebook, then click on 'Clear Data' button. Note: This will remove your user account, so you'll need to re-sign into Facebook the first time you re-open the app.
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links