in car bluetooth connectivity

This is a discussion on in car bluetooth connectivity within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have a N1 and a 20005 BMW 530d with bluetooth prep.. Problem is that the connection between the car and the phone is somewhat ...

Thread: in car bluetooth connectivity

in car bluetooth connectivity

I have a N1 and a 20005 BMW 530d with bluetooth prep..

Problem is that the connection between the car and the phone is somewhat transient. By this I mean it disconnects frequently (every 2-3 minutes max and sometimes every few seconds.

Gingerbread helped, before that it hardly connected at all.

It pairs ok, and then connects. the address book sometimes downloads to the car, but not always.

The real issue is the connectivity being lost so frequently,

A Nokia 6380 phone works flawlessly with the car, so it's not that the car bluetooth is completely defficient.

Ideas greatly appreciated

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do a search on market for "Bluetooth Fix Repair"

It was written by a bloke having similar problems connecting to his car. It might be useful, at least worth a try, it's free!

I have bluetooth problems too but it's hardware, it won't always switch on unless I do a restart or pull battery. Have tried various ROM's, etc without any solution, other threads reckon my bluetooth is dying. Hopefully yours hasn't reached that stage yet!
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

thanks for the reply, AS YOU SUGGESTED i LOOKED AT THIS. pROBLEM IS THAT IT MEANS ROOTING THE PHONE WHICH IS GINGERBREAD, AND THEREFORE MORE DIFFICULT TO DO SO.

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links