N1 Won't Connect to Wifi at Home

This is a discussion on N1 Won't Connect to Wifi at Home within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by vanigh Originally Posted by iPeck you wont screw up the phone just by flashing a rom. and its so easy to do. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: N1 Won't Connect to Wifi at Home

Quote Originally Posted by vanigh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    you wont screw up the phone just by flashing a rom. and its so easy to do.

Is there step by step idiot proof guide somewhere in this forum (for Newbies like me) on how to root, unlock, flash ROM on Nexus One with all necessary files/drivers apps...?
    Yep and here it is http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...e-windows.html and if you still think that is to complicated then you can use superoneclick to root and just use this to set up the drivers.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vanigh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iPeck View Post
    you wont screw up the phone just by flashing a rom. and its so easy to do.

Is there step by step idiot proof guide somewhere in this forum (for Newbies like me) on how to root, unlock, flash ROM on Nexus One with all necessary files/drivers apps...?
    Yep and here it is http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...e-windows.html and if you still think that is to complicated then you can use superoneclick to root and just use this to set up the drivers.

Sorry for sounding dumb.
    superoneclick is an app we get it from the "Market" that has drivers and all necessary files if i understand correctly?

Nope. Superoneclick is a utility file that you run from your computer, which basically automates the manual root (rage exploit, install su and busybox, etc).

Question

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post
    Nope. Superoneclick is a utility file that you run from your computer, which basically automates the manual root (rage exploit, install su and busybox, etc).

You mean it Automates the simple SDK rooting/unlocking process?

It automates a lot of it, yes, but it can be a bit temperamental, which is why I prefer the manual approach...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links