Now experiencing Wifi issues

This is a discussion on Now experiencing Wifi issues within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; I have had a Nexus one for 3 months now, and up until recently, have been using the Wifi when i'm at home, with no ...

Thread: Now experiencing Wifi issues

Now experiencing Wifi issues

I have had a Nexus one for 3 months now, and up until recently, have been using the Wifi when i'm at home, with no issues. But, the issue i have is that i can connect to the Wifi and stay connected, but cannot browse anything and it populates the message 'web page not available'

i have not installed anything recently either. i am using the BT home hub, i have reset it several times, but seeing as the phone connects and stays connected to it, i dont see it as an issue, plus i online game with my ps3, with no issue.

Is this to do with an update that i am not aware of that is causing isssues. my android version is showing as 2.2.1 if this helps.. i know i need some!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would try the app wi-fi fixer it's in the market and it solves most wi-fi issues.

Why put a forum search bar engine here ?...

These days I see like 2 new threads a day about it...

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Not sure but back when I was on IE the search only worked half the time the rest of the time it always came back with no matches and most people use that as a browser... Not sure if the browser is related but anyway that is why I don't even bother anymore :/ although I guess I should because it is still a forum rule.

I would reboot your router...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links