Out of memory-like issues

This is a discussion on Out of memory-like issues within the Nexus One Tech Issues / Bug Reports forums, part of the Nexus One category; Lately I've been experiencing what I can only describe as out of memory like problems, where screens don't load and remain black. Like even for ...

Thread: Out of memory-like issues

Out of memory-like issues

Lately I've been experiencing what I can only describe as out of memory like problems, where screens don't load and remain black. Like even for trying to bring up the settings screen. Other things I assume are related like the stock browser refusing to load sites until I restart it with force close. Closing some apps doesn't really seem to help and the only thing that works is restarting the phone. This is happening almost 2 times a week or so!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Can happen when your cache gets too full, also. How much free space do you have on your phone?

Experienced similar issues before eventually my N1 going for a complete toss. Had to format.
    I suggest you take a backup and do a clear storage (master reset/ format) before you are forced to do it.

I also experienced that I have more free space after the clean reinstall for the same number of apps.

Doing a clean reinstall of the phone should be made a periodic exercise every six months?! Experts -please comment.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I have 25 mb free internal storage and can't really delete anymore stuff. What did you use to backup everything?

25 mb is about as low as you want to get really. If you can, I'd consider dropping some apps, or at the least clearing the cache out of your browser. You can also wipe cache through recovery, if i recall correctly...

There are also apps that can clear cache on a schedule do a search in the market for cache cleaner and you should have a few options some require root (if you don't have root access then check for another one) cause some don't.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links